The Minnesota Hosta Society is a great place to meet fellow Hosta enthusiast at our local events.
• Annually MHS hosts three regular meeting per year: February, April, and October, and an informal gathering in March.
• The Hosta Potting Party: Digging, Potting, and Labeling Hosta for Sale.
• The Hosta Sale: Open to members and the public one Saturday in June.
Check calendar for date; hundreds of varieties at reasonable prices.
• Member Garden Tour: June or July, we tour member and friends’ gardens
• Hosta Show: Each year we hold an educational hosta show. Many varieties of hosta leaves, and container grown hosta
are on display for viewing by the public.
• Members enjoy the “Hostaphile” our informative newsletter with event and meeting information four times a year.
• Minnesota State Fair: MHS hosts a booth as the State Fair every other year with the Rochester Hosta Society
“Shades of Green" https://www.soghs.org/
• Awards recognition: "AHS President's Wall of Honor" is recognition for outstanding members, participation, and service.
• The National Display Garden: See Display garden